Seller news and updates /
Calling LDS makers, artists, writers, and musicians
Our 2023 plans include you
We are expanding our shop by extending our e-commerce platform to Latter-day Saint makers who want to reach a niche audience of Saints.
To Latter-day Saint creators, we offer...
- Access to 1000s of monthly shoppers on our dedicated domain
- A proven e-commerce platform with a repeat buyer rate of 28%
- Access to 1000s of US followers who want LDS goods (combined email subscribers and social media followers)
- A platform that respects and preserves Latter-day Saint traditions, doctrine, and history
- A growing collection that includes, but isn't limited to, church themed goods
And to our customers, we offer...
- A faithful place to find a wide range of goods designed, created, or composed by Latter-day Saints that reflect their beliefs, history, and traditions.
- Direct access to sellers since we don't take a percentage of sales the way a retailer would, we are supported by hosting fees and transaction fees.
We hope Nauvoo Supply, as a marketplace, will be a natural move for you to launch you creations — everything from knitted creations, to synth-wave beats, to hand-painted Book of Mormons, and graphic tees. Your products plus our growing audience.
We’re looking for makers of all kinds
- Artists and illustrators
- Candlemakers and cat sweater knitters
- Painters and poets
- Game designers and glass blowers
- Designers and drummers
- Musicians and makers
- Blacksmiths and bead makers
- Fictionists and fashion designers
- Leather workers and Lino printers
- Crafters and composers
- Writers and whatever-the-heck else you guys come up with
Interested? Register as a Seller
Complete the New Seller Registration form to be considered to become a Seller.
First impressions matter, but you don’t have to be TikTok famous. Just send 3 to 5 examples of your best work in our DMs. It could be links your Instagram page, or your Etsy shop, or any social media profile with your creations.
Do you have a shop already on Etsy or RedBubble? DM us a link to any shop you’ve got going, on any of our social profiles.
Musicians, singers, songwriters, should send YouTube, SoundCloud, or BandCamp links. We want to hear what you’ve got cooking. We’re not a recording studio, but if you have recorded tracks for people to stream, we’re interested.